We’re making our lists and checking them twice.
1. Decorate Christmas tree
2. Hang outside lights
3. Make fruitcake for Aunt Ninny’s potluck
4-10 Shop, shop, shop!
But in the midst of the holiday hustle, why don’t you let us help you find ways to really celebrate Christmas with your family? This month, at Studio252, we are talking about a virtue that will remind everyone in your family that this season really isn’t about making the perfect Christmas list, trying to make out shapes in stockings or shaking boxes under the tree. Instead, the Christmas season should be about the very opposite. It should be about making someone’s day by giving something away. It should be about showing others Generosity because of God’s ultimate act of generosity when He gave Jesus to the world.
Here are just a few ways to get your family talking about what generosity could look like in your home:
- Watch as Studio252’s newest colleague plans the perfect Christmas party
- Grab a box and fill it with perfectly good items to give away from your closet, attic, or pantry
- As a family, make a list of all your favorite things, then slowly narrow the list down to see all the things you really could live without!
- Be generous with your time by calling your grandparents, volunteering, doing someone else’s chores, etc.
And remember, generosity is habit-forming! So pick up a few good habits this holiday season by visiting us at studio252.tv and downloading this month’s CueBox.